Monday, December 21, 2009

CLEAN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!

This is really my all purpose cleaner . . .

1 part white vinegar and 2 parts water in a spray bottle --
I have one in almost every room.
Clean windows, mirrors, counters, appliances, cupboards, most carpet spills or spots.

Vinegar spray and/or baking soda (in shaker container with large holes)
does just about any job

Toilet bowl:
put vinegar mix in empty toilet cleaner squeeze bottle and squirt all round under toilet rim
shake baking soda around bowl
let set for a few minutes / scrub and flush
note: Before I started this I could not get rid of the bad toilet smell -- it would return within minutes of thoroughly cleaning. After the procedure above several times, clumps of smelly caked on mineral deposit started coming loose from under the bowl rim. After that came off -- no more odor problem!

I know -- I hate the smell of vinegar too. But it's such a fabulous and cheap cleaner I made myself get used to it. And you only smell it while it's still wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment